|Oldie, but a goodie...|
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
[Me] being nice to you.
3. What makes her sad?
When I'm not nice to you.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Tickling me! [Pause for tickling, of course...]
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
A nice girl!
6. How old is your Mommy?
37 [close, I'm 32]
7. How tall is your Mom?
28 [we haven't quite mastered measurements yet]
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Eat water ice with me and Daddy.
9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
Play with Daisy.
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Snuggling Gwenie. :-)
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Snuggling with me and tickling me.
12. What is she not very good at?
Playing tennis. [LOL, she's not wrong.]
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Work... [but what do I do for work?] You do math?
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
The green and white stuff. Let me draw you a picture. [Honeydew melon.]
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
That you play with me!
16. What is Mommy's favorite thing about Daddy?
He does chores for you.
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Play legos, batman house, and cards.
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
We have the same skin. [We really do, I'd never noticed!]
19. How are you different?
Sometimes we don't want to play the same things.
20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
Because you tell me so much!!
Love my sweet girl.